The School of Engineering and Science Robotics program consist of two FLL teams for 7th and 8th grade students, one FTC team for the 9th and 10th graders, and one FRC team for the 11th and 12th graders. In addition to competing in the First Competition each year, our team members also volunteer in community events to teach neighborhood elementary pupils about Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
- First Lego League: Team 4844 (B Fusion) and Team 4845 (G Fusion). Our students learn about robot program and design through the Lego Mindstorm set.
- First Tech Challenge: Team 4943 (RoboFusion). Our students build on the foundation of robot program and manufacture and assemble an 18" x 18" x 18" tall robot.
- First Robotic Challenge: 3598 (SEStematic Eliminators). Our students compete at highest level of the First Challenge by programming, manufacturing, and assembling a 33"x 28" x 55" tall robot.
- SeaPerch: a Water Robotics competition sponsored by the US Navy
- Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE)